Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Average to middling!

If you are not from the North of England, then you will possibly not get my title......"How you doing?", "Eh up, well, average to middling......."

My dad still says this to me every time I see him :-) I am from the North West of England, Pennines to be precise, and my life has bordered Cheshire, Lancashire and Derbyshire. I am a Northerner through and through and I love the North of England, it's my home and always will be my heart too.

Soooooooo, this week how've I done? Average to middling.What a surprise! My personal bathroom weigh in ( I am not an official SW member despite following the SW principles) showed that I had fallen into the next stone  below in terms of weight loss and stoneage on the scales.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOO!

What a fantastic result! I am yet to officially weigh myself on Friday morning (I do it after my morning wee, nudee (TMI sorry!) but I am confidently quietly confident!  Lets see anyway, there's lots more hours.

Love you all, love yourselves..

c
xxxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment