Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Second still quite scary blog!

Well............

I've been a lazy old moo and not watched any "how to" vids or websites which tell me how to bling up my blog. Naughty me. Note to self: don't make promises you can't keep.

But I'm a dieter aren't I? Don't we occasionally make promises we sometimes don't keep?? If you are like me, then you have made many dieting slimming promises for many many years and failed miserably. But that doesn't make me or you a bad person, it just shows that the best intentions often fall foul of life.

And unfortunately for us gorgeous ladies who could do with losing a few pounds, good food is really rather fabulous and I for one, like eating it, enjoying it, cooking it and surrounding myself with other people who also love it too. So this slimming malarkey is rather a hard one, I'm sure you'll agree.

But not impossible........... and that's where the fabulous Slimming World comes in.

I personally like eating yummy food when I am hungry (not just plain carrot sticks) and having a big fat (not fatty) plate of food in front of me for my main meal so my eyes are full as well as my belly.  Those of you on SW know that this is totally encouraged on SW and we still lose weight doing it!! It's quite frankly Mr Shankley, AMAZING!

Take my SW roasty dinner the other day........ (cue me trying to post a pic in the right place) it was mahoosive, yummily gorgeous and tasty and had everything on I could possible want and I was stuffed afterwards. SW roasties are the best they really are!

OMG that pic insert worked, I nearly fell off my chair.....Bazinga! (I am a bit of a nerd, so any nerds among you will get that)

Tonight's delights which await me as I type this (can you feel my typing getting more frantic?) are chilli con carne, couscous and SW wedges. I shall take a pic (hopefully sans pre-scoff dribble) and include it in my next blog.

Loving writing at the moment, I do hope this continues. I am ever inspired by current amazing SW bloggers and do hope you enjoy reading mine as it evolves.

Til next time, TTFN.
c
xxxxx







2 comments:

  1. well done on the blog. I am looking forward to following your journey. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete